DVD national speculation

Pretty self-explanatory
jardine

DVD national speculation

Post by jardine »

I'm just imagining, from all these wonderful performances, a DVD release might be upcoming (like the RIR or memphis one), full of takes on all those other songs from his back catalog, everdayiwritethebook etc.

anyone else bespeculated? would be a shame to miss out documented in great detail this wonderful and rich period, this wonderful band of players and songs etc...
Top balcony

Re: DVD national speculation

Post by Top balcony »

Hi Jardine

Yes completely agree that an official DVD would be great, but in it's absence you could do worse than investigate this tread:

http://www.elviscostellofans.com/phpBB3 ... hilit=kris

My offer on page 2 still holds good, if you're a UK resident please send me a PM and I'll get you a (f.fantastic) DVD in the post next week.

If you are from foreign shores I'm sure someone near to you will do the honours - throw yourself on their mercy.

( If their generosity isn't forthcoming in a couple of weeks let me know and i'll put it on the ship)

Best wishes

Colin Top Balcony
Ypsilanti

Post by Ypsilanti »

Maybe at least some new clips for EC's website. The entire Leonard Lopate show the other night was videoed, that's for sure. Maybe it was WNYC's people, maybe not.
So I keep this fancy to myself
I keep my lipstick twisted tight
the_platypus

Post by the_platypus »

Would love to see an Imposters/Sugarcanes live DVD. I guess first there'd have to be a show where they all play together.