Toby, Willie, & Nugent

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
carriestar44

Toby, Willie, & Nugent

Post by carriestar44 »

So these guys are starring in a movie together. Yes, really! Toby's got another movie called "beer for my horses" after his song with Willie Nelson and I heard Willie even has a part in there. haha But Toby and Nugent are such outrageous characters in the movie that it looks so hilarious! Trailer Choir's "Off the Hillbilly Hook" video has clips from the movie and the song goes really well with it. Nugent's even got a couple songs on the soundtrack along with a great line up country artists so it makes the movie seem even better. After Toby's "broken bridges" in 2006, I'm actually excited for this one. The soundtrack comes out on 8/12 so its not much of a preview to the movie since it comes out 4 days after, but I bet when the movie comes out we'll wanna get the soundtrack. =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azpcO0bunOw -- "Off the Hillbilly Hook" with trailer

Carrie
UMGD
pophead2k

Re: Toby, Willie, & Nugent

Post by pophead2k »

Dear God, can we do something about this........
migdd

Post by migdd »

spam. troll. get thee hence. . . :evil:
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

But she's sooooo friendly. yes, really! :lol:
Like me, the "g" is silent.