thanks for nothing CITIBANK

Pretty self-explanatory
bronxapostle

thanks for nothing CITIBANK

Post by bronxapostle »

well...almost nothing. limit of four. when i selected, the first thing they offered were $40 lawn, which i took, with charges approached $60 per!!! TM and CB...a perfect pairing of crooks! so, bought another pair, which they did allow, but who knows? maybe they will cancel order as i went twice. let them...and i'll tell them to cancel BOTH orders! UGH!!! a couple minutes later i tried for two seats at $90 and they offered way back in the 400's for PNC. ridiculous.
migdd

Re: thanks for nothing CITIBANK

Post by migdd »

It is frustrating and just plain criminal. "Ticket brokers" are already getting insane prices for seats to these shows. You can get some really fantastic seats for $1800 each! For example. . .

http://www.aceticket.com/event/667998
Boy With A Problem

Post by Boy With A Problem »

I couldn't pull the trigger for the Great Woods (tweeter center) tickets, even though it's only two miles from my house. Ultimately the price just isn't worth it (I'm not a very big Police fan, but my wife is and I ended up not getting tickets in the UK last year because they were too expensive). Tickets for seats in the first half of the venue were $225 each, plus another $30+ for service fees - the next tickets were $125 plus fees - and not very good seats.

I don't think you can blame CitiBank and Ticketmaster though - a guy downstairs in the office bought two of the expensive ones. I think you have to blame the people buying the tickets and the artists for teaming up with CB and TM.
Everyone just needs to fuckin’ relax. Smoke more weed, the world is ending.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

good point BOY! i almost ALWAYS pass up on these ABSURDLY priced shows, but as i was a big fan of the police in the early days and did NOT spend the money last summer, i could not pass up on the EC pairing and in the smaller venue this summer. got my $60 lawn seats and we will have a good time. i do not blame you for passing........ ba
ahawkman

Post by ahawkman »

I couldn't pull the trigger either! Same kind of deal here in San Diego.... 225 for the "best" seats, 90 for middle, and 40 for lawn. I tried soon as they went on sale, the 2 best seats I could find were about 1/3 the way up, not super-close. The best $90 seats had only ablut 6,000 people in front of me:). I'll go if I can find cheaper on Craigslist or maybe even just try my luck solo at the concert. I'm guessing the latter will save me a bundle.