Ticket available Edmonton

Pretty self-explanatory
jillbeast

Ticket available Edmonton

Post by jillbeast »

Hey guys, I went to the old site and noticed it was funky so decided to post my available ticket here, but couldn't find a "Tickets" forum...so here goes! (hello to many of you whom I haven't seen for a few mos. due to the EC.com message boards going to crap!) Let me know if we get a Tickets folder here! :-)

Hey guys, I have a ticket available for Elvis and Steve, July 23, 2003 8:00 PM

Section Center-1 (very center), Row A (front Row), seat 110 (pretty centered about the third seat in from the aisle) first Balcony of the beautiful Jubilee in Edmonton, Alberta. (perfect for sight lines and sound). Price is reasonable US$44.87 I'll pay for regular mail, any express will cost extra. I decided to go to just the Seattle and Vancouver shows (anyone have some tickets to Vancouver?) instead of the difficult travel to Edmonton and Calgary from California (which means they'll be excellent shows because I'm missing out! ;-)).

http://www.jubileeauditorium.com/northe ... gChart.pdf

or you can see the view from here:

http://www.jubileeauditorium.com/northern/seating.html

Email me offlist if you are interested! I'll be offering to the other lists and maybe eBay soon.

jillbeast@yahoo.com

jill
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

Jill-- Numero Uno Groupie!

Good to see you. Wish I could use that ticket. If you find yourself in the same situation in NY or Boston, I'm on it like white on rice...

CHeers!!
jillbeast

This Edmonton ticket is still available!

Post by jillbeast »

And I'll let it go for a song (or a lot less than I paid) is $30 USDollars reasonable? I can have someone bring it to the venue too! See my first post for pertinent information!

Great to see you too Mug!! I miss you all very much and I've spent the last few minutes trying to catch up! I need to know what went down at the very end of EC.com's message boards. Email me off board please! I'm dying to dish and expose what I know!

Just email me at jillbeast@yahoo.com!

Jill
Jackson Doofster

Post by Jackson Doofster »

Jillbeast......we had your face on milk cartons!!

The poster formerly known as Jackson Monk
"But they can't hold a candle to the reciprical war crimes which have plagued our policy of foriegn affairs."
jillbeast

Awww!

Post by jillbeast »

It's nice to know I was actually missed! After all I logged like, what? 125 posts before they shut the darn BBS down? I was like the second poster there though! Whee!

I'm still looking for work, so I only check in here from time to time! I miss you guys sometimes!

jill