The Apprentice (you will LOL, I promise!)

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
Otis Westinghouse

The Apprentice (you will LOL, I promise!)

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

Rather late in the day, I've become a complete addict. I can't wait to see what happens in the interviews on Wed, and will it be Christina who wins? Tre? (Or is it 'Tray'? Or 'Tres'?) Surely not the stomach-churningly repellent Katy.

Apparently Trump was crap in the US version, but Sir Alan is just perfect. It's a fascinating show as my 11 year old loves it and other classmates of his, but so do lots of the people I work with. A true TV hit across the demographic.

The scene last week where, on a live shopping channel, Simon screwed in the legs on a mini-trampoline with his two hands caressing the phallic items positioned precisely where they shouldn't have been, with Sir Alan's priceless reactions and the the station employees cracking up was without a doubt one of the funniest things I've ever seen on a telly. I was in pain with laughter. Imagine watching a shopping channel and suddenly seeing that!!! Watch and weep:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EApAR_72Vm0
There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

Also one of my fav programmes! I loved it when he was bouncing on the trampoline doing star jumps and talking about spreading his legs!!

Christina was also hilarious demonstrating the electric mop - classic stuff!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

Tre? (Or is it 'Tray'? Or 'Tres'?)
Trey, where I live.
Like me, the "g" is silent.
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

I cringed over that mop! I cringed throughout much of that show. Roll on the interviews. I didn't watch 1 or 2, but a friend tells me there was an exchange in the last interviews where someone confidently announced how likeable they were, only to be told by the interviewer 'Well I don't like you'! Brilliant.

I hope Katy ('Boiled baby pink', to quote the inimitable hysterical Charlie Brooker) gets a kicking tomorrow. 'Sir Alan!' she says, looking up coyly (to be told that Princess Di crap does nothing for him), and glowing in boiled baby pink. Can you believe she has two young daughters - from her now-finished marriage to her company's director? I found the profile about the remaining 5 completely engrossing too.
There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more