best and worst xmas gifts of 2004

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
miss buenos aires

best and worst xmas gifts of 2004

Post by miss buenos aires »

Best: oh, I don't know, how about a mint, wrapped Costello/Nieve? How about that? What a boyf that boyf is...

Worst: I know this sounds ungrateful, but about a month ago I was talking to my roommate and said, "When someone gives me a candle, I think, 'you're nice to give me something, but you obviously don't know me very well, or you would know that I'm not a candle person.'" So she gave me a candle for Xmas, along with a candle holder. Maybe she is trying to convert me?
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Did you talk to her about the other issues in the flat? Perhaps this is her way of getting her own back.
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

MISS BA..what's wrong with candles?? Are they not pleasant?.

I got a HUGE ghetto blaster, which is great because I can plug a guitar in it and jam to my CD's.

I bought my girlfriend....3 blouses, a turtleneck, a skirt, Dior Lipstick, Eye Shadow, and perfume.

I hope she is happy with it.............she never really gives a shit about anything unless it costs 800 bucks .........jesus.

I guess I'm way too practical.........when she tells me "I have nothing to wear"...I had to buy some basic stuff. Not the most extravagant...but hopefully she will stop bitching...........just for ONE week.
I'd never leave the house if I had a Gimp
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

In the spirit of this, I should say I have received two things, both completely unexpected-- 1. a sweet gift from someone I've never met in person and 2. a very cold shoulder from someone I have.

Actually the latter should've been no surprise!

My big gift will be spending Christmas morning with my son (and his Dad, which is fine, but that ain't part of the gift!).
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

SELF MADE...I won't give you the cold shoulder! Even though you told me to jam a couple of things up my ass :lol: Hope you have a nice Xmas and Holiday Season!
miss buenos aires

Post by miss buenos aires »

Copenhagen Fan wrote:MISS BA..what's wrong with candles?? Are they not pleasant?
They're pleasant enough, I'm just not a candle person. Maybe it is sabotage, trying to throw me off balance!
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

Copenhagen Fan wrote:.I won't give you the cold shoulder! Even though you told me to jam a couple of things up my ass !
And you of all people should know that is not necessarily an ill wish (though it's true I think I intended it as such in that particular argument). Anyway, thank you, that's most gracious of you.
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

SELFMADE! Maybe I deserved it! BUt I would never advocate anything that I myself would not be exposed to. I'm moving over into the world of Masochism, less work, more attention! :lol:

So any women who want to rape me in the rear end, just send a application. I will provide the strap on myself.
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Copenhagen Fan wrote:So any women who want to rape me in the rear end, just send a application. I will provide the strap on myself.
I think that's my best and worst gift of 2004 :lol:
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
bobster

Post by bobster »

So, you're saying it's better to receive, than to give. :?
http://www.forwardtoyesterday.com -- Where "hopelessly dated" is a compliment!
tokyo vogue

Post by tokyo vogue »

Good luck with that, Cope. There are more *cough* bottoms out there than you can shake a stick at.
if we can rock together, why can't we walk together?
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

You guys are funny as hell! :lol:

Actually, I'm asexual these days.............more into child care and music :lol:
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

Worst 'gift': my Mom having a heart attack on Christmas eve, in San Francisco. (*)

Best gift: she seems to be doing okay now, perstering younger sis #1 and her partner as per usual.

(* special runner up: older sis fulfilling her perceived duty to make me feel like shit. Some things never change...)