Sophie Ellis Bextor..its murder

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
Jackson Doofster

Sophie Ellis Bextor..its murder

Post by Jackson Doofster »

The dance floor thing was ok...but

That bloody new song pisses me off intensely. :x

Her estuary english accent is gruesome and the lyrics stink :cry:

"I'll still change my underwear, if that's alright with you" :roll:

Someone give her laryngitis pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase.

Our US friends may not have heard her - count yourselves lucky!
"But they can't hold a candle to the reciprical war crimes which have plagued our policy of foriegn affairs."
PlaythingOrPet

Post by PlaythingOrPet »

She's got one in the oven now so we won't be seeing much of her in the months (years, please!!) ahead.

Plus she's the offspring of Janet Ellis which equals evil, surely? :o
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

JD, they would have heard of your old favourite Gwynie... she thinks she can advertise overseas like shitting in the desert as if nobody will find out. Almost as bad as those celebrities who do infomercials -- how sad is that? We get those Chuck Norris ones down here, wonder woman flogging beauty products...

"Gwyneth Paltrow never drinks, and she adheres to a strict healthy diet.

Yet when a $7 million cheque was waved in her face, she agreed to be the new face of Martini in Australia, provided that the ad will not be seen anywhere else, in particular she doesn't want any of her fans in the UK or USA to see the ad as they are much more aware of her teetotalism.

In this day an age of the net, we're pretty sure the ad will soon appear on the web somewhere. Hypocrite of the year, anyone? Source: Herald Sun

Next time you need money Gwyneth, pawn that Oscar.

update Claymore points out that Gwyneth is seen toasting with a glass of Martini in Italy, her image is on the Martini Italy website and on huge scaffolding billboards wearing a 'sultry black dress'.

Oh yeah Gwyneth, your UK and US fans will never see that."

They'll remember this every time she's in some movie now. She'll never be taken seriously as an actress... just a saleable commodity.
Jackson Doofster

Post by Jackson Doofster »

don't start me on Gyneth Paltrow.. :evil:
"But they can't hold a candle to the reciprical war crimes which have plagued our policy of foriegn affairs."
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Yeah Sophie is truly shite...granted the murder on the dancefloor was OK, but everything else she has done stinks. What's with her 'vocal delivery'...she sounds like she sings exactly the way she speaks, and her face looks like it's a swollen white arse. She's the worst thing to come out of Blue Peter since John Noakes started crying on Wogan, and at least that was funny!
DrJ

Post by DrJ »

Maybe now I should point out that SEB name-checked EC as a genius or something on the Frank Skinner show a few months back. I don't mind her, but preferred her as a brunette.

DrJ
Tlentifini Maarhaysu
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

In the war for a number 1 hit between our Sophie and Mrs Beckham I cant decide who is worst! Robbie Williams once described Sophie's face as akin to a satellite dish, and V Beckham looks like plastic tits on a stick to me...... :twisted:
COME ON YOU SPURS!!