Elfslut RULES!!

Pretty self-explanatory
IStandAccused

Elfslut RULES!!

Post by IStandAccused »

I just wanted to say that Elfslut is a wonderful new energy on here. So much fun! It is good to laugh and have fun on a fan's forum and the mighty Elfslut has given some humor and needed departure from all the serious and judgemental tones. Wonderful- I have so enjoyed the Elfslut input. :lol: :D 8)
*"Common sense is not so common."*Voltaire
For those who speak French, "Le sens common n'est pas si commun."
IStandAccused

Re: Elfslut RULES!!

Post by IStandAccused »

...And Laughing Crow and Verbal- such witty and fun posters indeed...

IStandAccused wrote:I just wanted to say that Elfslut is a wonderful new energy on here. So much fun! It is good to laugh and have fun on a fan's forum and the mighty Elfslut has given some humor and needed departure from all the serious and judgemental tones. Wonderful- I have so enjoyed the Elfslut input. :lol: :D 8)
*"Common sense is not so common."*Voltaire
For those who speak French, "Le sens common n'est pas si commun."
Elfslut

Post by Elfslut »

I'm so glad my sense of humor (however warped it may be at some times) is appreciated...

I do have the tendency to speak my mind...and well that usually resorts to a bout of Foot In Mouth Disease

:D :) :D
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Thanks very much ISA...I have to say I get immense pleasure from engaging on this board with such intelligent and fun humans...plus we get to talk about some pretty groovy stuff!
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Thank you ISA.

I seem to have been getting more than my fair share of thanks on this board lately.

I love this board and the people on it.

And I agree with your words about Elfslut. But let's not forget about everyone else. You can just read through the board and something just hits you and makes you laugh out loud. Embarrassing when you're sitting in an office I can tell you...
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

OS makes me laugh.
signed with love and vicious kisses