Top 50 Elvis songs of all time

Pretty self-explanatory
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Yeah, but like some have mentioned in this thread, in order for the Top 50 to truly reflect the greatness of songs in the catalogue, we must rely both on the number of times a song is voted for but also its ranking.

What I do when I try to rank things is think... do I like "Song A" more, or "Song B" more? It's much less tedious that way than looking at a list of 15 and trying to sort them.

But since I want to get this overwith, I will stop accepting lists now. Hope everyone who wanted to submit lists has submitted. I don't see how this could possibly be accurate without the Foyles contributing, but I have about 40 lists, so it is certainly more accurate than just one guy's list.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Okay people, I'm tabulating the results now.

I have a feeling there will be some surprises.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

` I don't see how this could possibly be accurate without the Foyles contributing, `

Gulp! Sorry !

Guess I just couldn`t decide which ones were the best , just love(nearly) all of them so much.
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

John, I don't blame you-- I hate rating things. I said from the start that this activity made me feel like Old Mother Hubbard in SOPHIE'S CHOICE.... But I'm really interested in the overall results!

Thanks, BC, for doin' all the math.
martinfoyle

Post by martinfoyle »

I don't see how this could possibly be accurate without the Foyles contributing, but I have about 40 lists, so it is certainly more accurate than just one guy's list
Sorry Blue, like my brother I could'nt narrow it down to 15. Wednesday Week would be my #1, if thats any help. Look forward to reading your list.