What's Next For Elvis?

Pretty self-explanatory
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

I also agree with noise.

I think we'll be in for a stopgap year. If he is understandably staying at home then it will allow him time to write (a book/new songs/liner notes etc) and perhaps put together a set of rarities/live stuff etc.

But this is Elvis we're talking about so who knows? He's just as likely to announce a tour of the Ante/Post Natal Classes in Vancouver to fit in around Junior's feeding schedule and the debut of his hip hop piece about the three blind mice tentatively titled Rat Rap.

I somehow can't see Diana Krall and Elvis welcoming Hello magazine or rubbish equivalent into their beautiful home to meet their new baby. If it happened I would be so so disappointed. But it won't happen. I know it won't...
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
25to12

Post by 25to12 »

This ground mightve been covered by other posters, but here goes. I reckon we might be in for a bit of a silence for EC, perhaps for a year or something. Having a baby will probably implement this, as it has done with one David Bowie, only EC might actually do something for his fans. In other words, yeah, a comprehensive best of collection marking MAIT's 30th anniversary seems most likely.
...the cost of living in sin would make a poor man out of Paul Getty...