I'm off to work!

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Bamboo - you may have cramps but I got chills; they're multiplying. And I'm losing control.

I think there's a song in there somewhere.
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

bambooneedle wrote: The kind of cramps I get, there's just no remedy for... lust cramps.
Ahhh, I see. For the other type of cramps I suggest a nice bowl; however, that would only make you type of cramps much worse. As I know from personal experience...
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

Socks has had his catheter removed and now we are waiting to see if he can pee on his own.

I had a low carb burger (with 10,000 calories) for lunch.

I kicked a really beautiful left-footed shot with the dog's hedgehog toy the other night. Straight down the hall, with a sweet little curve on it. Dropped right past my husband's shoulder and took out his beer.

He was really pissed.

as in angry.
Like me, the "g" is silent.
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

I think I'd like to spend an evening at your house, Moody... :lol:
Goody2Shoes

Post by Goody2Shoes »

I'm gonna go eat lunch now. No low-carb burger for me, though. Tuna salad sandwich. Greek salad.
It's a radiation vibe I'm groovin' on
El Vez

Post by El Vez »

Enjoying a rare friday off. Gonna pick up my check, deposit some of it and pocket the rest. Then I'm heading to my favorite local greasy spoon for a late lunch. Over a delicious meal I shall work on my BT assignments and contemplate the ulcer that I have probably given my editor.

Oh, and I saw The Life Aquatic last night. We have a thread for such things but I'll just say here and now that I think I loved this film. It struck me more immediately than Tenenbaums and I thought that, all artifice aside, it was genuinely moving and deeply funny in a sad, melancholy way.
Goody2Shoes

Post by Goody2Shoes »

Uh-oh. Bread was moldy. No tuna sandwich. Greek salad solo.
It's a radiation vibe I'm groovin' on
oily slick

Post by oily slick »

i had a greek salad for lunch too! but at a pub called Michael's.
I'm not concerned about the very poor.
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

ok, Socks is peeing on his own but will have to be closely monitored for urine output over the weekend. any volunteers? should his urethra become blocked again, the vet said one option was penis removal. :shock:
oily slick

Post by oily slick »

you know, that was just uncalled for. you can say alot, but you just shouldn't say penis removal.
I'm not concerned about the very poor.
miss buenos aires

Post by miss buenos aires »

Got paid today, had to immediately make a payment on my loans, pay off my credit card (I like a zero balance, so sue me), and pay my phone bill. Next is the gas and electric, which will leave me with...not a whole lot of money until the 31st. Good thing I have that credit card!

Pophead, all I had time to look over was triangles. You do remember that the inside angles of a triangle all add up to 180 degress, right? And that an isosceles triangle has two equal sides and two equal angles, right? And that the smaller the angle, the smaller the side opposite it?
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

Yet again putting off clean-up of my messy apartment. I did have a breakthrough yesterday; many levels of physical chaos were subdued, sacked and otherwise sorted.

My little guy was home sick today and has that amazing sick-beauty kids sometimes get, his eyes are glazed and big, and his face is flushed, relaxed and heavy, and his little lips are bright red. You just wanna hold them all day when they're like that...
pophead2k

Post by pophead2k »

Thanks MBA, Geometry is going to be life this weekend.

Tonight I'm going to chaperone my school's 'Winter Formal' dance. 350 girls with their pimply faced, doofus boyfriends. Students walking up to me and my girlfriend and asking me "is that your girlfriend"? and then giggling and walking away. Will report on any cat fight action in tomorrow's column.
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

I always wondered what my teachers were up to...

ok, so I know everybody's riveted, so here's yet another update. Socks is home and has peed, altho it was again in the bathroom sink and was just a little bloody - given the trauma his urethra has endured, I'm not overly concerned at this point. Output is good. And for those of you just idlely wondering, yes this is real. Personally, I'm thankful not to be a neutered male cat.
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

Geometry is the name of one of Daryl Palumbo's projects.
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

Miss BA, besides what you said all else you need for geometry is to remember SOHCAHTOA and have a scientific calculator-- well done!

I didn't really have lust cramps... just trying to be sidesplittingly hilarious again.
Boy With A Problem

Post by Boy With A Problem »

I'm going up to Croydon this morning to see a man about a car.
Everyone just needs to fuckin’ relax. Smoke more weed, the world is ending.
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

I'm taking my 6yr old daughter to drama class, just what I want to do with my saturday morning!
signed with love and vicious kisses
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Well, not particularly a leisurely Saturday morning for me - Doc and the two 13 year old scouts have a day at Merit Badge College to earn more patches that I'm already behind at sewing on their uniforms. It's 5frickin30 and too early to be up on Saturday!!!!!!!
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

Spooky I hope the masseuse has arrived by now. You know, the one I willed to arrive there?
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Mmmm, that might be him at the door right now. Better check!

You did send a him, didn't you Mug? :wink:
El Vez

Post by El Vez »

Yesterday Blue typed "shit" when he meant shirt. We all thought that was funny and when he realized, he too had a hearty chuckle over his little typo.
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

I just went into my teeny kitchen... My God!! Someone left dirty dishes EVERYWHERE. Apparently for many days on end. ...the fuck?!?!
pophead2k

Post by pophead2k »

El Vez pointed out the typo that Blue pointed out from a previous post. That was funny.
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Just pressed a button