Sep. 11 Newspaper article

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
Extreme Honey

Sep. 11 Newspaper article

Post by Extreme Honey »

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Conten ... =News/News

Forty-four people died when United Airlines Flight 93 slammed into a Pennsylvania field on Sept. 11. On Wednesday, a court heard a tape of the flight's final moments. Here is a transcript of that tape.

When I read this on my newspapers today it broke my heart. Never have I been touched like this on this matter. After reading this I literally felt like burining these animals, satans on earth. The continous use of "Gracious Allah" and "allmighty Allah" made me quiver. How can you have the heart to kill 44 innocent human beings and say it's your god's will? What on earth is wrong with these people? I too realize that the United States is doing many wrong things natioanally and internationally...but that is politics, and has nothing to do with it's innocent civilians. These apalling terrorists and Al-Qaeda are truly horrible people. And they are ignorant, and vicious. For a moment, it seems the US has all the right to hunt down Al-Qaeda, if that's what they are doing. When reading this, I could almost feel the terror in these people. Targets of brutal and meaningless violence. I could only shed my tears for these people and hope that their blood will be paid in vengeance. I hope that their children will look at Massouri being hung like he should, like Adolf Eichmann.

It is false to admit we live in a perfect world. There isn't even dignity. There is political corruption and evil that lurks everywhere. And we, the civilians, are the victims of all. And after reading this horrible transcript it made me question: Am I hearing the words of a so called "extremist" or the pure evil of a whole mass, of the middle east, and of a religion bent on declaring backward wars and exterminating the wrong people for the wrong reasons? Democracy can never be institotionalized at the tipe of a gun, that is true, but neither can it exist with such a wrong culture and civilization(s).
Preacher was a talkin' there's a sermon he gave,
He said every man's conscience is vile and depraved,
You cannot depend on it to be your guide
When it's you who must keep it satisfied
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

Don't cry about it.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare