EPA / White House misleading New Yorkers post 9/11

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
noiseradio

EPA / White House misleading New Yorkers post 9/11

Post by noiseradio »

This is the type of thing I think is all too possible from the Bush Administration, especially given that Christine Todd Whitman was EPA head at the time. While I maintain that allegations that Bush knew ahead of time are bullshit, how the White House reacted is another matter altogether.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/961109.asp?0cv=CA01
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
A rope leash

They let it go

Post by A rope leash »

I've also read that they are easing air pollution regulations for refineries and power plants. Well, why not? They raised allowable arsenic levels for water. They let snowmobiles run buffalo at Yellowstone. It's no surpise they let folks get sick cleaning up the WTC.

They rule. Mother loses.

I read also that the local power utility in Ohio that was responsible for the blackout was recently purchased by a British firm, which immediately took a chunk of change out of it by laying off 500 workers.
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

Bastards.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare