Elvis & The Imposters with Charlie Sexton at Wolf Trap, Vienna, VA, July 25, 2024

Pretty self-explanatory
Man out of Time

Elvis & The Imposters with Charlie Sexton at Wolf Trap, Vienna, VA, July 25, 2024

Post by Man out of Time »

Elvis' Co-Headlining tour with Daryl Hall, will wrap up on July 25th, at the Wolftrap in Vienna, VA. Elvis will be joined by The Imposters and Charlie Sexton again.

Tickets go on sale March 15 at 10 a.m. local time. But there is also a presale at http://tour.elviscostello.com from 10am local time on Monday 11 March. Password is DHECSummer24.

This will be Elvis' tenth appearance at the Wolf Trap and his eighth there with The Imposters.

No indication yet of ticket prices.

Who's going?

MOOT
johnfoyle

Re: Elvis & The Imposters with Charlie Sexton at Wolf Trap, Vienna, VA, July 25, 2024

Post by johnfoyle »

Who's going?
sweetest punch

Re: Elvis & The Imposters with Charlie Sexton at Wolf Trap, Vienna, VA, July 25, 2024

Post by sweetest punch »

Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
FAVEHOUR

Post by FAVEHOUR »

The unidentified song was "I Trust" by the Byrds. Never heard it before, just going by the lyrics someone posted on the Wiki for the Gilford NH show.

Dave
BillD

Post by BillD »

Below is the correct set list, FAVEHOUR is correct the unidentified song was, I Trust. Elvis also lead the crowd in singing Happy Birthday to Peter Thomas. Also attached photo of set list that came from the stage last night.

01. Pump It Up
02. Watching The Detectives
03. No Flag
04. Come The Meantimes
Elvis leads the crowd in singing Happy Birthday to Pete Thomas
05. I Trust
06. Wonder Woman
07. Everyday I Write The Book
08. A Face In The Crowd
09. Blood & Hot Sauce
10. Everybody's Crying Mercy - including Ode To Billie Joe
11. Clubland - including Ghost Town
12. Mystery Dance
13. Alison
14. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding?
15. We Are All Cowards Now
Attachments
IMG_2341.jpg
IMG_2341.jpg (45.69 KiB) Viewed 270 times
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

BillD wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 2:33 pm

Elvis also lead the crowd in singing Happy Birthday to Peter Thomas. Also attached photo of set list that came from the stage last night.

01. Pump It Up
03. No Flag
04. Come The Meantimes
05. I Trust
06. Wonder Woman
:shock: :shock: :shock:

What the heck??? As someone who has seen Elvis with Pete on drums at least TWICE on the 9th of August...I KNOW THAT IS HIS BIRTHDATE!!! Was E projecting as they will NOT be on tour until AFTER our favorite drummer's 70th this go round??
FAVEHOUR

Post by FAVEHOUR »

bronxapostle wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 2:49 pm
BillD wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 2:33 pm

Elvis also lead the crowd in singing Happy Birthday to Peter Thomas. Also attached photo of set list that came from the stage last night.

01. Pump It Up
03. No Flag
04. Come The Meantimes
05. I Trust
06. Wonder Woman
:shock: :shock: :shock:

What the heck??? As someone who has seen Elvis with Pete on drums at least TWICE on the 9th of August...I KNOW THAT IS HIS BIRTHDATE!!! Was E projecting as they will NOT be on tour until AFTER our favorite drummer's 70th this go round??
Yes, he said Pete will have a birthday in a few short weeks or something like that. Think he wanted to surprise Pete, who probably thought could avoid it this tour.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

Aahhhh that makes better sense of it. Thanks for the explanation fave Dave. Hoping you're great. ba