Costello & Nieve in concert, London (England), September 21, 2024

Pretty self-explanatory
Man out of Time

Costello & Nieve in concert, London (England), September 21, 2024

Post by Man out of Time »

The UK and Ireland leg of Costello & Nieve In Concert arrives at the London Palladium for the first of two nights on September 21, 2024.

This will only be Elvis' ninth appearance at this venue. Curiously, he has never played the venue with a band, unless you count Larkin Poe on Detour in 2016. Nick Lowe and Los Straitjackets play the venue shortly afterwards (on 24 September).

According to Wikipedia the venue opened in 1910. It has a seated capacity of 2.286. In 2018, Sir Bruce Forsyth's ashes were laid to rest under the Palladium's stage.

Tickets were priced between £58.00 and £125 plus the usual booking fees. Only one ticket is still available here: LWTheatres priced £74.50. After this show sold out, a second show at the theatre was added the following night.

Who's going?

MOOT
Alan

Re: Costello & Nieve in concert, London (England), September 21, 2024

Post by Alan »

I am - never been to the Palladium before, so a new one for me
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Yup - I’m there too.

Front row.
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
WindUpWorld

Post by WindUpWorld »

Just a little excited about my Row E stalls tickets for this. Be great to see this upcoming pop duo once more, though Steve did pitch up at the last EC shows I saw here and apt the Albert Hall. A whole evening, what a treat (despite my FOMO about the mini Gramercy fest in Leeds a few days before)..