Elvis & The Imposters with Charlie Sexton at Ravinia Festival, Highland Park, IL, July 6, 2024

Pretty self-explanatory
Man out of Time

Elvis & The Imposters with Charlie Sexton at Ravinia Festival, Highland Park, IL, July 6, 2024

Post by Man out of Time »

Elvis' Co-Headlining tour with Daryl Hall, will continue at the Ravinia Festival, Highland Park, IL, on Saturday July 6th. Elvis will be joined by The Imposters and Charlie Sexton again.

According to Wikipedia The Pavilion at Ravinia Festival is a 3,350-seat venue. There is also space available on the lawn (uncovered). The venue opened in 1905.

Elvis has played this venue three times before, most recently with The Sugarcanes in 2009.

Tickets are now on sale priced $135 for pavilion seats and $59 for the lawn. The venue ticketing website shows that all but about 40 of the pavilion seats have sold. Unreserved lawn tickets are still available.

Who's going?

MOOT
bioplaid

Re: Elvis & The Imposters with Charlie Sexton at Ravinia Festival, Highland Park, IL, July 6, 2024

Post by bioplaid »

In town from Denver this week on vacation. My 12-year-old daughter had to agree to go with my wife and I in exchange for me also taking her to see Olivia Rodrigo. Hoping she sees the connection between Rodrigo's "Brutal" and "Pump it Up." Can't wait to see Imposters again but will miss Nick Lowe from the last tour.
bronxapostle

Re: Elvis & The Imposters with Charlie Sexton at Ravinia Festival, Highland Park, IL, July 6, 2024

Post by bronxapostle »

I dig what I've heard from OLIVIA so far. My granddaughter went to her MSG show two months ago.... wish i went with her!!
sweetest punch

Post by sweetest punch »

https://elviscostello.info/wiki/index.p ... hland_Park

Setlist

01. Pump It Up
02. Watching The Detectives
03. No Flag
04. Surrender To The Rhythm
05. Hetty O'Hara Confidential
06. Indoor Fireworks
07. Pay It Back
08. Wonder Woman
09. Everyday I Write The Book
10. A Face In The Crowd
11. Everybody's Crying Mercy
12. Clubland
13. Alison
14. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding?
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.