Anyone know if recordings exist

Pretty self-explanatory
bil1cat

Anyone know if recordings exist

Post by bil1cat »

Wishing for the numbers show with Rosanne Cash

and the San Francisco show with the Preservation Hall band.
Alright what else do we still need?
sulky lad

Re: Anyone know if recordings exist

Post by sulky lad »

Some recent Roots analogue shows would be nice , eh BA !!! :oops:
sulky lad

Post by sulky lad »

Some recent Roots analogue shows would be nice , eh BA !!! :oops:
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

well, Port Chester was transferred the day before yesterday and should be uploaded by doc along with Atlantic City IMPOSTERS before long. i do NOT think we need my analog of Brooklyn, do we??? i mean with the radio broadcast etc. even though it was the night i had SONY on the stage momentarily and had ELVIS himself flip the tape for me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

as far as the ROSANNE NUMBERS show, another classic example of how deeply distressed we should all be that your friend ba was NOT able to acquire a ticket to this rare one-off show. had i been there, we all know we would have something to hear. oh well, can't win them all.
sulky lad

Post by sulky lad »

Like I said before, we should all chip in $2 and buy BA a ticket for every EC appearance ! What's this about EC flipping your tape, BA ? :shock:
krm

Post by krm »

bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

sulky lad wrote:Like I said before, we should all chip in $2 and buy BA a ticket for every EC appearance ! What's this about EC flipping your tape, BA ? :shock:
HAHAAA sulky! as i was against the stage this night in Brooklyn, i was ballsy ba enough to write my setlist leaning upon the stage, rest my so-so digital camera upon the stage momentarily AND BIG TIME BALLSY ba enough to put SONY there for a few moments periodically. as EC was about six feet away, i joke that he glimpsed THE MACHINE ITSELF that night and i JOKINGLY say that he flipped the tape for me. :P though i sometimes feel he would NOT be against grooving to the analog mastery it often times captures! :wink: :wink:
jmm

Post by jmm »

I was lucky enough to be at both of the shows at the root of this thread. It'd surprise me if something doesn't exist on each

For the numbers show, it was on a screen for the overflow crowd at the bar. So maybe captured on the way?

At the phjb show I sat next to someone who was professionally filming. He said it was for the charity as a future release. He also said they had just finished some interviews to go with the taping of Elvis sings nick, ... That would be coming out too

Have heard nothing on either since

Maybe they will be released with the rest of the show with AT known as hot as a pistol ... Someday? Happened to be in Montreal for that one too
I too am a limited, primitive kind of man