Dreams?

Pretty self-explanatory
the_platypus

Dreams?

Post by the_platypus »

Last night, when I was finally able to go to bed after not sleeping for 37 hours due to a big going-away party and then roaming around airports and standing in queues and taking long flights, I had a dream that EC recorded another morose jazz album like "North", except it contained an upbeat jazz cover of the Madness song "Our House" trading verses with Diana Krall. The song was released as a single and became a huge hit... but then there was a strong wave of criticism and backlash when listeners bought the record only to find out the rest of the songs on the album were slow, sad jazz ballads and sounded nothing like the lead single. It was an interesting dream.

Have you had any dreams about EC? (mods, if this thread has already been done, feel free to merge... I couldn't find it)
when i was cruel

Re: Dreams?

Post by when i was cruel »

I had a dream where I was the black kid on Brutal Youth's cover, oddly enough of all I am white...
It's not the days when you leave me, but all I fear are the nights.
migdd

Post by migdd »

the_platypus wrote:an upbeat jazz cover of the Madness song "Our House" trading verses with Diana Krall. The song was released as a single and became a huge hit...
I can almost see this happening. 8)
Kevin Davis

Post by Kevin Davis »

Oddly enough, I had a dream where the black kid on the Brutal Youth cover grew up to be a famous pop singer who had a huge hit with an upbeat jazz cover of Madness's "Our House."
KD's music blog
KD's book
Boy With A Problem

Post by Boy With A Problem »

the_platypus wrote: (mods, if this thread has already been done, feel free to merge... I couldn't find it)
You'll have an easier time finding that thread than you will of finding a moderator.
Everyone just needs to fuckin’ relax. Smoke more weed, the world is ending.