Help

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
LessThanZero

Help

Post by LessThanZero »

Why do I feel like the governor of Michigan could seduce me?
She's not hot!
It must be the power....

Just call me LessThanLewinsky.

Speaking of gubanatorial things, someone in my extended family last night mentioned that Ted Nugent would easily win if he ran for Michigan's gov. They even said "Uncle Ted" would be great at it!

BlueChair, how safe would you feel as an Ontarionian?

Do you think we could cecede? That would be kind of cool. we have plenty of fresh water, cars and pills!
Loving this board since before When I Was Cruel.
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Ted Nugent as governor can't be good for anybody. :shock:
A rope leash

Vote most popular

Post by A rope leash »

Long hair hides a red neck.
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

The best thing about Ted Nugent was the Ted Nugent pinball machine, I used to pop free games on it all the time.
double dutchess

Post by double dutchess »

Isn't ted nugent a deputy for Genesee County or something? I was born there...how embarassing... :oops:

I know very little about Michgan politics, but I'd like to think there are still enough union democrats around to prevent him from furthering his political career (that is, if he decides to). of course, this is based on pure optimism. ted nugent scares me. :shock:
I wasn't born the sharpest thorn
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

My teenage mate and I used to cry laughing over a Nugent interview we taped off the BBC (c. 1980). Tommy Vance asked him if he was now less wild than formerly, and his reply was 'Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!'. And he was then accused of selling out cos he bought a suit, to which he said he saw a cream suit in a shop window, liked the look of it and walked in and said 'Gimme!!!!!!'. It was so very funny.
A rope leash

He looks like Jesus. It could work.

Post by A rope leash »

I think that trusting actors and other celebrities to run things for us is like, ironically stupid. We trust celebrities because we literally "see" them all the time. Celebrities are our friends. I guess the person you know is phoney is better than the person you don't know is phoney. Or maybe people vote for what they want to look at for the next term.

What's going on out west is absolutely nuts. The Repubs have underestimated the California electorate's ability to do something really ludicris. If just the first time voters got to together with those who never voted before, and those who gave up on voting, they really could have Gary Coleman calling the shots.

They say that anyone can be president. I'm beginning to wonder if that's a good idea!

LessThanZero

Post by LessThanZero »

Not anyone can be president. Have you seen the amounts of money you need to garner fundraising these days to even have a chance?!?!?
Loving this board since before When I Was Cruel.