Glassjaw. RIP.

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
wehitandrun

Glassjaw. RIP.

Post by wehitandrun »

:cry:
http://www.glassjaw.com
--- "It wasn't their time."
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

I'm sorry for your loss. But hey, the guy has like four other bands, right?
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

Although it isn't looking good for the band, they are apparently still together.

In other news, Daryl Palumbo will be appearing on Cage Kennylz next album: "Hell's Winter".
which is scheduled to come out on Definitive Jux (http://definitivejux.net/), **one of the hottest indie hip hop labels ever**, next year. These are very SELF MADE people, trust us! Don't miss out on this hot track! Apparently it was "too late" for CAGE to make H.A.'s album, but now Daryl P. is definitely going to be making his!
... from http://www.glassjaw.net
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but not one single other member of this board has ever expressed the slightest interest in Glassjaw, Daryl Palumbo, or any of his side projects. Other than you, this news effects no one. It's like me posting that my high school recently hired a new social studies teacher.

If I'm wrong here (according to anyone but WHAR), and if anyone else is interested in this, please let me know. But does anyone care about this in the least?
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

noiseradio wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but not one single other member of this board has ever expressed the slightest interest in Glassjaw, Daryl Palumbo, or any of his side projects. Other than you, this news effects no one. It's like me posting that my high school recently hired a new social studies teacher.

If I'm wrong here (according to anyone but WHAR), and if anyone else is interested in this, please let me know. But does anyone care about this in the least?
Well, you responded, and you also read it- so you're interested enough.

I hear a lot of complaining on this board about music's current state. I'm a fan of a lot of music you are in the dark about- so that's what I bring to the table.

If you don't like it- don't read it, and please don't respond to it. I understand that you want to start another board-war with me- I mean, it's the reason you breathe- but lets be peaceful this time, okay?
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

But see, I wasn't asking you.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
wehitandrun

HA in Rock Sounds

Post by wehitandrun »

Pick up Decembers issue of Rock Sound(Good Charlotte on the cover) for a great article on our most esteemed but somewhat forgotten sons Head Automatica. Along with the mag comes a comp cd which includes a track from Decadence "King Ceaser".There is also some good read on touring buddies The Used and MY Chemical Romance. Have a great Holiday!!!
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Good Charlotte? :lol:
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

Yeah, that poor magazine.