Krall lust

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
miss buenos aires

Post by miss buenos aires »

bobster wrote:But what about when Mick was a lot younger and presumably not yet so rich. It's the rock star thing, I know. But the guy is so INCREDIBLY ugly, even as a youngster. Why Mick and not, I don't know, Alan Price of the Animals who looked quite human.
The old Mick Jagger is just ugly, but the young Mick Jagger is uglyhot. Sometimes ugly guys have this thing about them that makes them hot. It's hard to describe, but I see it every day. (Not that it's so incredibly common; I see it on the same person every day.)
firebetty

Post by firebetty »

doesn't ugly hot come from so unkown source of confidence?
i have watched people i know go from unnoticeable to very sexy when they are doing something they are good at/love to do. caminan en los pastanes, si? (is that right those who speak spanish?) they walk in their eye lashes.
mick always acted like he was the shit and it worked.
diana has an icy look to me, no man i have ever met could resist that.
cottton-poly blends are an abomination
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Ugly hot seems to work for Mick Hucknall.....shudder.

Goody2Shoes

Re: The Brittany of Jazz

Post by Goody2Shoes »

A rope leash wrote:
She's the kind of gal that will get up on the table and belt out a torch song, and then cook breakfast.
I would do that too, Rope, but no one would feel much like eating after he heard me sing!

Mick Jagger is indeed ugly/hot. So's John Malkovich, to me, anyway.
It's a radiation vibe I'm groovin' on
bobster

Post by bobster »

I wonder if (for guys) it might be better to be a little extra ugly, as opposed to sort of mildly pleasant or ordinary looking, esp. if you're also physically imposing (though not fat) or don't mind writhing around a stage like a rutting oppossum.

I mean, who's sexier to women -- Paul Giamatti (ugly, I guess, but chubby and a very typical sort of a way) or say, Shane McGowan. (Truly ugly, but not the kind of guy you see every day, and so troubled....)
http://www.forwardtoyesterday.com -- Where "hopelessly dated" is a compliment!
idle hands

Post by idle hands »

firebetty wrote: caminan en los pastanes, si? (is that right those who speak spanish?) they walk in their eye lashes.
that would be, "caminan en sus pestañas"...but actually, I have no idea what the expression means... :D
que no panda el cunico
pip_52

Post by pip_52 »

Shane McGowan has kind of an ugly/adorable thing going for him . . .

I guess it not wholly unlike Elvis, whereas there are lots of people (as evidenced by discussions on this very board) who think he's ugly, lots of people (including me :lol: ) find him incredibly attractive. And it is in a physical sort of way, but there's also more to it than that. Maybe it is just the rock star thing. I dont think it is with Elvis though.
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

The ugly hot thing has worked for me for years... :lol: :lol: confidence, energy, and the will to seduce are all big factors......or pheremones!

Diana looks hot in those pics...no denying that! Maybe she's just fotogenic.......I think she looks beautiful.
I'd never leave the house if I had a Gimp
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

bobster wrote:I wonder if (for guys) it might be better to be a little extra ugly, as opposed to sort of mildly pleasant or ordinary looking, esp. if you're also physically imposing (though not fat) or don't mind writhing around a stage like a rutting oppossum.
Mum - stop embarrassing me :lol:
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
PlaythingOrPet

Post by PlaythingOrPet »

Is it not that the Diana-bashing, Elvis-lusting ladies on this board are a little (gasp) jealous of her? I think she is pleasant to look at, not a stunna' but not a pug either. Same with Elvis, but slightly less so. Standing next to Elvis will always improve her attractiveness ten-fold. :lol:
SoLikeCandy

Post by SoLikeCandy »

Absolutely, I'm jealous.

She's still rough.

And, you're right--she does look more like a "real woman"--and that is refreshing...you don't have to be a yellow-haired toothpick to get a man...though I'll be honest and say that our hero, too, has that ugly/hot thing going...!
If there's one thing you can say about mankind--there's nothing kind about man
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

In defense of DK....it has not been demonstrated that any of the chicks here are even close to being as beautiful as her....except for my girlfriend of course!
*have not seen Fire Betty yet...but she get's bonus points because of her personality* 8)
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

I too think she looks very attrative. Although fair doos- if I had a designer dresser, hairdresser, make up artist, sympathetic lighting and a good photographer with plenty of airbrushing I bet I wouldnt look so much like the back end of a gorillas arse!! :lol:
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

Jelly B....me too! :lol: :lol:
firebetty

Post by firebetty »

copie,
i just had a twenty year old boy tell me i look like angelina jolie.
does that help?
while this is VERY humorous to me. i'm not kidding. this kid really just told me i look like angelina :lol: :lol: :lol: okay, i'm hurting myself now.

thanks idle. a friend from columbia just told me that expression- "to be proud"
cottton-poly blends are an abomination
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

pip_52 wrote:Shane McGowan has kind of an ugly/adorable thing going for him . . .

PIP: You like men with rotton teeth???...Eeewwwwwwwww his breath must stink!! :shock:
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
Diana

Post by Diana »

:?:
Last edited by Diana on Sun Nov 09, 2003 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
girl out of time

Post by girl out of time »

the expression "caminan en sus pestañas" means as someone said it before "they walk in their eyelashes".......altough I have no idea what it talks about........
.......there´s a saying here in argentina that goes "el hombre es como el oso, cuanto mas feo mas hermoso".....it means that man is like the bear, no matter how ugly he can get, still he is beautiful......
.....as for E.C., i think that much of his appeal comes from his wit and his art.....he is so damn clever and funny.......we ladies love him!!!!
...the promise of indulgence in my confidential voice approached inmortal danger but you´ll never know how close....
A rope leash

Testicular testament

Post by A rope leash »

Diana,

I shall hide in the nether reaches of your artful web, and softly stroke the pliant threads, until the day the rythms of my mesmer-songs lull you listlessly into darling submissal to my gallant passions.

Afterward, you will awaken, and have me for lunch.

Yours in love,

A rope leash
pip_52

Post by pip_52 »

Gilli, it really depends on the picture. For instance:

Not sure Id actually want to kiss him or anything though . . .
BurnishedGold

Post by BurnishedGold »

:lol: i'm missing the inside jokes with the mushrooms, but Diana isn't all about looks. Though, I think her eyes are her best physical feature. Her personality really wins you over for good.
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

Fire Betty....The Tomb Raider is one of the few women I really adore!!!!!! Please move in with us! :lol: :lol: