The Simpsons Season 15 begins tonight!

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
BlueChair

The Simpsons Season 15 begins tonight!

Post by BlueChair »

Wow, it's hard to believe The Simpsons are entering their FIFTEENTH season! And what better way to begin a new season than with a new installment of Treehouse Of Horrors.

Tonight at 8 PM, 7 Central on FOX.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

Woo-hoo!
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Doh!!

Sky barely ever show new ones over here, it's one a week max, and they show it every night for an hour, and still are repeating the first series...I still haven't seen loads of the last 3 seasons, including the EC one, and they don't make the DVDs quick enough for my liking either, how hard can it be to get paid to record commentaries for an hour a night?

(deep breath)

Rant over.
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Sorry Crow.

As DrSpooky sleeps soundly in Germany tonight while on a business trip, the four kids and I are anxiously awaiting tonight's episode. We will be recording it for the Doc so he can watch it when he returns on Saturday. :)
DrJ

Post by DrJ »

Sky does show new Simpsons, it just spreads them out a little bit more throughout the year. There was a brand new episode last week (which would have come from the end of the 02-03 season). In fact, I think they've now shown all of the last US season. The first run episodes are always put in the Sunday 6.30 slot. And I've seen the EC episode on about four times.

DrJ
Tlentifini Maarhaysu
El Vez

Post by El Vez »

My girlfriend and I were getting seriously disgruntled over all the pre-empting over at Fox lately. Having said that, Treehouse was great and the "bonus" was loads of fun.
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

DrJ said:
And I've seen the EC episode on about four times.
Harrumph!!!! Bloody Murdoch! It's a conspiracy against me I tells ya!