Rerun Alert: Elvis' recent Letterman appearance

Pretty self-explanatory
BlueChair

Rerun Alert: Elvis' recent Letterman appearance

Post by BlueChair »

Tonight's Letterman (11:35 PM) is a rerun of the recent episode where Elvis & Steve played "Still."
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Thanks Blue. But never mind that; when are they going to repeat the episode when EC hosted it?
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
Elfslut

Post by Elfslut »

Yeah...that was a great epi..with Eddie Izzard...that one needs to be aired again....
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

I enjoyed seeing EC's appearance on Dave last night, as I missed it the first time around. Nice performance of "Still." He really seems to enjoy performing on "Late Night" and chatting with Dave.
Mother, Moose-Hunter, Maverick
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Unfortunately they don't ever seem to repeat the episodes that guest hosts do. Which sucks, cause while my mom taped it for me (I was in England without TV at the time), she lost the tape by the time I got home.. grr...
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
RedShoes

Post by RedShoes »

I missed that one too :(

I'm not only a big Elvis fan, but also Eddie Izzard, one of the guests that night. I had a friend tape it for me when I was in England, but unfortunately she lost it before I came home. :cry:
Watching_Detectives

Post by Watching_Detectives »

I adore Eddie Izzard, as well as Elvis...so when I heard Elvis was hosting, and Eddie Izzard was the guest, I about wet my pants!
It nearly took a mircacle to get you to stay
It only took my little finger to blow you away.