Royal Court Theatre 20th July 1996

Post offers for legally distributable EC music, memorabilia, tickets, etc.
Mikeh

Royal Court Theatre 20th July 1996

Post by Mikeh »

Has anyone got a recording of this show? I am trying to get recordings of the shows I have attended. Top Balcony was probably there and Sulky has recorded every show since the Flip City days so i am sure a copy exists. Jub Jub supported (Alan Bleasedale's son was in the band). During the shows at that time, EC and Steve did some songs together and I am sure Steve played accordian on a lot of songs!
Top balcony

Re: Royal Court Theatre 20th July 1996

Post by Top balcony »

Yeah, I've got this one. Expect that it started out as one of Sulk's Prime Cuts. Happy to copy for you, send me a PM with your current address and I should be able to get it in the post at the weekend for you.

All the best

Colin Top Balcony
Mikeh

Post by Mikeh »

Many thanks to Top Balcony for the 1996 Liverpool show - it brought back a lot of great memories!
sulky lad

Post by sulky lad »

Guilty as charged, probably on an old Aiwa cassette recorder so don't expect too much. Met Steve and Pete and Elvis afterwards, Bruce never showed and Steve had to see his sister off before coming back to sign my copy of El Mocambo (probably a boot to be honest) as did Pete and EC ! Still to meet Bruce and force a marker pen in his hot sweaty little hand !