Mark Eitzel European Tour + Tour Only CD

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
60watt

Mark Eitzel European Tour + Tour Only CD

Post by 60watt »

Elvis and Mark both have a special place in the development of my musical taste. I got they Rykodisc Elvis' greatest hits, and Mark Eitzel's "60 Watt Silver Lining" right around the same time in high school... and both were instrumental in me expanding my view beyond what was playing on the radio. Before these records, I listened to MTV fare... a fortuitous copy of CMJ at my local grocery store triggered me to pick these records up, and my new life began.

I am trying to hunt down someone that might be going to see Mark Eitzel on his european tour. (Dates are in the sidebar on http://markeitzel.blogspot.com/) He just announced via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater) that he will have a tour-only CD of new songs and demos titled "Glory" for sale on his tour. While he says that he will be selling the remaining copies on his website in April... I'm a bit worried that they may not make it to April. He's much more popular in Europe, and I could see them selling out.

Is there any way that someone could pick up an extra and we could arrange something?

New to this forum - just trying to find a like-minded individual that might be able to help me out. I have a similar request on a Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/RHP forum... but have not found someone who is 100% going to a show yet.

Thanks - Jim
johnfoyle

Re: Mark Eitzel European Tour + Tour Only CD

Post by johnfoyle »

Welcome Jim! I'll be going to Mark's show in Dublin & will be glad to get you a copy of the disc. I'll be in touch after the show & sort something out re. getting it to you.
60watt

Re: Mark Eitzel European Tour + Tour Only CD

Post by 60watt »

AWESOME!!!! Thank you so much!!!