Elvis in Uncut, January and February 2023

Pretty self-explanatory
sweetest punch

Elvis in Uncut, January and February 2023

Post by sweetest punch »

https://www.uncut.co.uk/features/blogs/ ... ut-140790/

David Bowie, the Review Of 2022 and a Best Of The Year CD in the new Uncut
The Smile, Loretta Lynn, Elvis Costello, Michael Head, Springsteen, Neil and more

Welcome to Uncut’s legendary Review Of The Year issue. Beginning on page 49 of our latest issue, you’ll find a bustling 37-page section featuring our Top 75 New Albums, Top 30 Archive Releases, Top 20 Films and Top 10 Books. Alongside these lists – let the great debate begin! – you’ll find new interviews with some of the artists who’ve helped shape our year: The Smile, Elvis Costello, Sharon Van Etten, Dexys, Michael Head, Joan Shelley and Nathan Salsburg, Richard Dawson, Makaya McCraven and Michael Rother. As you’d imagine, there’s quite a lot to dig into.

You can hear 15 songs from our Top 75 New Albums list on this month’s free CD, of course.
Last edited by sweetest punch on Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
sweetest punch

Re: Elvis in Uncut, January 2023

Post by sweetest punch »

In this interview Elvis announces a “entirely different and very exciting” new album for 2023!!
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
sweetest punch

Re: Elvis in Uncut, January 2023

Post by sweetest punch »

News of the new album of Elvis in Uncut February 2023:
https://www.uncut.co.uk/publications/ma ... 23-141118/

(…)
2023 ALBUMS PREVIEW: One is a three-act rock opera about artists being exiled into space, another is influenced by Uzbekistani disco, while a third features a song called “Layla” inspired by its creator’s apparent “Oedipal hatred of Eric Clapton”. Join us, then, for Uncut’s essential guide to many of 2023’s key albums. Brace yourselves for news of The Cure, Blondie, The Rolling Stones, Dexys, Lucinda Williams, Elvis Costello, Robert Forster, The Damned, Natalie Merchant, Margo Cilker, Modern Nature, Graham Nash, Sparks and more…